Ugh this rain!! I know we needed it but come on! Chris and I were going to go to Wilmington this weekend but decided we are going to hibernate at home instead since it's going to be raining at least till Tuesday. On that note...
1. I totally wore gym pants under my dress today! It's so chilly and I'm just not ready for it, I don't have my tights out yet so, yes, gym pants under dress under trench. That's how I roll.
2. Well Chris and I tried to see the superblood moon lunar eclipse but were busted by all the RAIN!!! This is pretty much our reaction...
So jealous of you lucky ducks that got to see it!
3. I really love to see events like this, I still remember watching my first meteor shower as a kid. We went out to my grandparents farm (way less light pollution) and snuggled under blankets and stayed up late watching tons of space junk fall into our atmosphere. So cool. Speaking of, this video is SO cool. This project seems so simple but I know it took a ton of work.
4. We do have a couple things planned this weekend. Chris is going to the Hurricanes game and then we're meeting up at a friends show in Raleigh. I'm pretty excited to see some old pals I haven't seen in a while, since they moved here in AUGUST!
5. All this rain has me looking for a new trench. My old one is still tried and true but it isn't actually water resistant so we need to remedy this at some point. Of course I won't get anything until I find something I really love. Any suggestions?
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and stay dry!!
I'm linking from: