Friday, October 2, 2015

It's Friday!!

Ugh this rain!! I know we needed it but come on! Chris and I were going to go to Wilmington this weekend but decided we are going to hibernate at home instead since it's going to be raining at least till Tuesday. On that note...

1. I totally wore gym pants under my dress today! It's so chilly and I'm just not ready for it, I don't have my tights out yet so, yes, gym pants under dress under trench. That's how I roll.

{via}

2. Well Chris and I tried to see the superblood moon lunar eclipse but were busted by all the RAIN!!! This is pretty much our reaction...



So jealous of you lucky ducks that got to see it! 

3. I really love to see events like this, I still remember watching my first meteor shower as a kid. We went out to my grandparents farm (way less light pollution) and snuggled under blankets and stayed up late watching tons of space junk fall into our atmosphere. So cool. Speaking of, this video is SO cool. This project seems so simple but I know it took a ton of work.


4. We do have a couple things planned this weekend. Chris is going to the Hurricanes game and then we're meeting up at a friends show in Raleigh. I'm pretty excited to see some old pals I haven't seen in a while, since they moved here in AUGUST!

5. All this rain has me looking for a new trench. My old one is still tried and true but it isn't actually water resistant so we need to remedy this at some point. Of course I won't get anything until I find something I really love. Any suggestions?

{top row: 1, 2, 3, 4; bottom row: 1, 2, 3, 4}

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and stay dry!!

I'm linking from: 

8 comments:

  1. I need a trench coat - I'm just worried up here in boston I can wear it for a week and then I'll need my winter coat lol! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rain isn't going to be fun at all. And I too missed the blood moon! Boo. I hope you enjoy your time in Raleigh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rain isn't going to be fun at all. And I too missed the blood moon! Boo. I hope you enjoy your time in Raleigh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the different trench options! i bought a new one back in the spring an dit has been well worth the money!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The eclipse was rained out for us too! I was so bummed =0(

    ReplyDelete
  6. it was cloudy as hell during the eclipse so i didn't see a damn thing! :( had to watch that shizz on the internet the next day :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need a good trench coat. I saw a cute one at Target year before last and STILL regret not getting it. Hope you find a perfect one soon.

    Thanks for linking up with us for H54F!
    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in Durham and YES! The rain has got to stop. I loved the cooler weather last week but I realized I had no tights either. Oops! And we totally missed the eclipse too. It was too low for us to see over the trees.. and even if we could have seen it I'm sure there were tons of clouds. Sigh... hope you're having a great weekend! Thanks for linking up with us at H54F!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...