Wednesday, September 9, 2015

What's Hap-Pinning!?

After a little hiatus I'm back! Last week I was in the thralls of Sorority Recruitment and was trying to help figure out which of the roughly 800 women coming through would be a Chi Omega. I think we found some great women and all their hard work was definitely worth it!!


This weekend however was all about my girls! Some of mine and Heather Lee's friends from DC came down for the first time and we did it up right!! We had many brunches starting at Tupelo Honey.


We went to visit Ms. Heather Lee's work at ESPNU, which is so crazy cool. I couldn't be more proud of her! Plus we got to go all around behind the scenes!

{with Brendan Fitzgerald and Kevin Carter}

p.s. dont you love how Kevin Cater sitting down is just about as tall as me, Heather and Lisa?

While Heather worked I took the girls up to The National White Water Center and we rode the waves! So much fun! Luckily none of our crew popped out! 


Thanks to our guide Dan's friend for the pic! This was his last run of the season!

After exhausting ourselves we had a chill dinner to get ready for the next day! More brunching at 5 Church, this time with a very pregnant Noelle. Somehow she still looks tiny! Only one more week!!


Noelle and I broke off for some sister time before the boys came back home and the ladies went to breweries. We ending the weekend with yet another brunch at home and then everyone headed out. 

Whew! I think that's the quickest update I could have done! Glad to get back in the swing of things!

Linking up with Jenn!

3 comments:

  1. Youve been up to so much fun stuff!!! I'm tired just looking through all of it haha
    Thanks for linking up with us!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pics! Lovely ladies! Looks like so much fun! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. white water rafting looks fun - but terrifying!
    Trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...