Friday, September 25, 2015

TGIF!

I've been a little off the grid the past couple weeks mostly because...

1. Parker Munoz Pruett woke me up at 1:30am to tell me she was on her way! Chris had taken our car for the weekend so I got up, called an Uber, ordered a rental car, took the Uber to the airport, grabbed my rental, went home, threw stuff in a duffle, grabbed a sleeping Kona and headed down to Charlotte at around 3:15am. I was just past Mebane when I got a text that she was born at 3:34am!


Mom and baby are doing great and are home with Dad and Brother!

2. While I was in Charlotte I got to spend a little time with Heather Lee, it's her birthday on Sunday and I won't see her so we got drinks at Paco's Tacos in between fawning over Parker. 


3. I've been feeling a little off these past couple months and I'm starting to feel a bit more like myself. Have you guys ever had just off months? Sometimes just forcing yourself to do the normal things helps but sometimes it takes a long time to get back in the swing of things. I don't know what threw me off but boy it feels good to feel more like myself again!


4. I've been cleaning out our closets lately and slowly finding pieces that I really like. I have been wanting to remove most of my closet because I KNOW I don't wear a lot of the things in there and it's nice to just have room. Speaking of making room Dr. Chris finally got my trays for my teeth! I know my teeth are pretty straight but my laterals drive me crazy since they have migrated from facing out to straight forward. We'll see how it goes in 10 weeks! Until then I'll have an awesome lisp! :) It's pretty cool to see the difference Dr. Chris makes! He's taken off several sets of braces for patients he's started and it's pretty incredible the difference it makes. Hopefully they dont loose their retainers like me!!

5. I'm going back to Charlotte this weekend to see Ms. Parker and I'm so excited for Chris to finally be able to meet her! He has seen about a thousand pictures of her but you just can't capture the full extent of her cuteness!



Hope you all have a great weekend!!


I'm linking from: 




4 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Congrats! Are you still in Chapel Hill? I went to Elon and dated a guy from Chapel Hill...it's one of my favorite places!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That t-shirt ahahha! Totally me sometimes!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that shirt in my life. Dying laughing! And that is one CUTE baby, no wonder you fell in love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new addition to the family!! And I am loving that shirt - so accurate lol - Svetlana @Life With a Side of Wine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...