Wednesday, August 19, 2015

What's Hap-pinning

As you may have noticed I have been spending a lot of time at weddings this year with more to come! My go-to place for dresses for weddings is BCBG. By far the best place for my body type. It's the first place I think of when I think of weddings, not a shock since my wedding dress was BCBG too!

Here are a few items I have been lusting after for future weddings!



{top row: 1, 2, 3; bottom row: 1, 2, 3, 4}


Oh dangit, speaking of black I have one more!!


Don't know how she slipped through the cracks!

Where is your go-to place for wedding guest dresses? I'd love to expand my horizons!

Join Jenn for the linkup next week too!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful dresses, lady! I love the pink one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I really like the light seafoam green dress!
    Thanks for linking up with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man that first black one is perfection! Renttherunway.com! Thanks for linking up today! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...