Wednesday, August 12, 2015

What's Hap-pinning!?

Like I mentioned last week I have been looking for a cute backpack to replace my purse. My purse has just gotten out of control heavy so I want to distribute that weight with a backpack but one that doesn't scream student. So here's what I have been pinning with the search of my backpacks!

top row: 1, 2, 3
middle row: 1, 2, 3
bottom row: 1, 2, 3

top row: 1, 2, 3
middle row: 1, 2, 3
bottom row: 1, 2, 3

So what have you guys been pinning, or just what's going on in your lives?! Link up with Jenn and let us know!




3 comments:

  1. All of those are so cute, I don't know how you could choose! I especially love all of the camel colored bags!
    Thanks for linking up with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up today! xo Glad to be your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the link up. :) Such beautiful bags here!!! I feel the need to shop now! lol ;) Have a beautiful day! xo - Brenda // Chatting Over Chocolate

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...