Tuesday, August 18, 2015

The Bachelorette

I'm not leaving you guys behind! Life has been a little nuts around here, Chris and I are trying to plan our lives for the next few months, what with trips, weddings, trying to get home, and a little niece on the way we are booked SOLID through November! And then there are the holidays! Lately I have been tied up in trying to find bridal lingerie! Oohh la la! 


I finally found something that won't be too embarrassing to open. Do you guys have any bachelorette traditions or games you play? I'd love to hear your experiences. Most of my bachelorette weekends have been full to the brim with activities and none have them have been even close to the same!

{Me and my bride-to-be on MY bachelorette!}

Wow look at those babies! And holy cow did my teeth look white! All this shopping is getting me super pumped for the weekend and it's only Tuesday!

Please let me know what fun things you guys have done or want to do on bachelorette weekends!

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh I haven't gone to a bachelorette party this year at all - what exactly are you looking for?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...