Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Wishlist Wednesday: Hair Edition

I still coming down from my braiding high over here! We used several tools that I really enjoyed and I think would really help with not only braids but a ton of other hair styles as well. Here are a few things that I think really helped with the process. 

Also, I need an excuse to show off the amazing work Kate did! 






I never thought these would hold my hair but holy moly they totally do! Plus they are insanely affordable and you just toss them!

This is a holy grail to me anyway so it was no question to use this powder to create some texture and grit to hold onto those braids. Plus it smells amazing, lasts forever, and keeps the oil away. 

These seem so old school to me but they were awesome for keeping large pieces of hair away from the hair I was working with. 

Another holy grail, Parlor uses exclusively Bumble and bumble products so when I found out we could use whatever was out AND get a 15% discount I was sold! This adds volume and texture which is insanely helpful when creating almost any hair style. I learned to use this not only to finish as I usually did but to start with it as well to get in that extra product without being weighed down. 

Okay these bobby pins just killed it! They were amazing, usually a bobby pin will just slide out of my hair, these held on for dear life! Seriously, who knew there were great and not so great bobby pins!?

Hopefully I'll see if I can get a tutorial up for you guys because I can't keep all this great info to myself! Do you guys have any hair holy grails? Please let me know in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. This is perfect! I wish I could do something like this - I'm terrible at hair..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...