Monday, July 20, 2015

Weekend Update

What a great weekend! Chris and I grabbed the same bus home on Friday, had a quick turn around packing and we were right off! We got home and had dinner at one of my favorite Thai places, Thai Orchid. We had our old favorites of coconut soup, red curry, seafood special plate and beef with green beans, I love how everything is so spicy!


On Saturday my sweet bestie came and got me for brunch at Earl's Grocery which was awesome! I had a steak and egg taco with a spicy jalapeƱo slaw, and I was seriously one of the best breakfast tacos ever! Can you tell I loooove spicy food? We then hung out with my sister while she worked, had a lot of girl talk and got to swing on her sweet new swing!


My mom wasn't feeling great so her and my dad gave their Sam Smith tickets to Noelle and Jeremy! We were sad mom wasn't feeling well but glad we got to go with people we loved! We ate at Vida Cantina in the Epicentre where I had even more tacos before walking over to the TWC Arena.



It was a really great concert and I knew a lot more Sam Smith songs than I thought I did! I also heard a couple new ones I really liked! We met up with some friends afterwards and finally took our pregnant mommy home to bed! My parents watched Jackson so he had a sleepover and we got to wake up to him singing.


Chris went to have lunch with the orthodontist he was interviewing with and my family and I went down to South Carolina to see my grandparents. Of course we had some awesome bbq before Chris picked me up for the second half of his interview.


We finally packed everything up and headed back to Chapel Hill! I love having those solid 2 hours to talk to Chris. Of course Chris and I talk everyday but when you're so contained you're able to really dive deep without any distractions. That's always one of my favorite parts of road trips! I hope you all had a great weekend too!

2 comments:

  1. The concert looks like fun! It stinks that they couldn't go but fun that your friends could sub in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great weekend!! It sounds so relaxing! And now you have me wanting some bbq!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...