Monday, July 13, 2015

Weekend Update

What a great long weekend! Like I said on Friday I started my Friday just a little bit early by getting my hair done at Moshi Moshi. My girl Amber always knows just what I want, she always talks it out thoroughly beforehand and as we're going through the process. I don't know what I'll do once we move!
That's 6 inches gone! :)

That evening we celebrated our friends Jason and Ellen's move to Ohio by having a giant pool party. Even though it was sweltering hot we had a great time saying goodbye. It isn't so sad since we will see them in about a month for a wedding.


The next day we all went to Scottie's 2nd birthday party! Scottie is probably one of the sweetest little girls I have ever known. Chris had lot of fun blowing bubbles with her. After, we invited friends over to the pool since it was so hot and a perfect pool day. It was just perfect and we ended up extending long into the night and had to order some of the largest pizzas I've ever seen!


On Sunday Chris wanted to use his smoker so he got up early and picked up a pork butt and went to work smoking it. We whipped our house into shape, by finally unpacking some of the stray boxes and we were ready to party! We invited some of our neighbors and co-residents and enjoyed awesome BBQ, cole slaw, smoked corn, potato wedges, Mac and cheese, cucumber salad and cookies. We took a break before dessert to take all the dogs to the park for a little run and for us to walk off our big meal!


I definitely need one more day to my weekend but it was completely packed and filled with fun and friends. I hope you all had a great one too!

6 comments:

  1. Your hair looks fabulous girl!! happy Monday! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you guys had such a great weekend and your hair looks great, lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm still getting used to it but I love it!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a good weekend! Loiving your hair!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...