Friday, July 24, 2015

TGIF!

I actually had a pretty good week with the braiding workshop and being able to get my life together. Plus planning for a couple trips and weddings, what's not to like?

1. We woke up like this, this morning...


Sometimes I'm glad he likes his dad more than me! ;)

2. I know, I know you guys are probably sick of hearing about it but I LOVED Kate's Workshop. I'm ready to try a few more new styles and hopeful share a tutorial of my own maybe?


3. I FINALLY learned how to respond to comments via email! It only took me five years to realize you guys don't get my reply's unless you come back here! So if you leave a comment you'll definitely be hearing from me! :)

4. Hells yeah Cool for the Summer video is out! I'm obsessed with Demi Lovato and her HAIR. I'm in love. 


5. I think we're going to meet up with some friends from DC this weekend who just moved down! I love that more of our friends are moving to the south! I need to make sure I'm all set for our trip next weekend but otherwise I'm ready for a weekend by the pool!

Hope you all have a great weekend planned too!

Marisa

I'm linking from: 


9 comments:

  1. hahahah to the dog sleeping on your heads! Too funny!
    Love that side braid--it looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your braids are amazing, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I need to take that class!!! Your braids are gorgeous! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha too funny about that pup photo! Enjoy DC - I'm so jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha about just figuring out how to respond to comments by email. I used to have a twitter page and it took me six months to figure out how to respond to people on there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How gorgeous are those braids!?
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your braids! I need to watch some tutorials as I really can't do any of those.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! I love that your pup sleeps on heads. Mine do that too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your braids look beautiful! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...