Friday, July 10, 2015

TGIF!

Seriously! It's been quite a rough week for me, thankfully I get to start mine a little early this week! :)

1. Finally getting my hair done! The problem with having a great hair stylist is that she's always booked! I'm way overdue for a trim!

2. Kona is feeling much better these days. We think he got stung about 6 or 7 times on Saturday on his nose, mouth and throat. After a lot of benadryl and rest he seems almost back to his normal self.

We always tease that he is our little kitty because he has little tiny paws and really looked like a kitty when we first got him. So he went fully kitty last night and jumped into our window and got stuck in our blinds!!

He's so pleased with himself!

3. It's the best sale of the year! I'm sure your blog feed is FILLED with things to buy from Nordys! I'm pretty excited to get a couple fall staples if I can get my hands on them!


4. This is a little sad but fun, our friends Jason and Ellen are officially moving away to Ohio and we're having a little party tonight. I think I'm bringing the best cookie ever and a watermelon cake!

5. We also have a little 2 year old birthday party this weekend. Hopefully she's excited to be a big sister! Also, I haven't announced it on the blog, mostly because she didn't announce it, but my sister is pregnant and having a little girl! 


Yep, that's her water skiing at 30 weeks! I guess we'll have to wait for the day of to find out if she's a gingy too! 

13 comments:

  1. What wonderful news about you becoming an Auntie!! It's the most fun :) happy Weekend! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited for a little girl!

      Delete
  2. That picture of your dog in the blinds is HILARIOUS! Look how happy he looks with himself haha.
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are too, even if that means more trouble! ;)

      Delete
  3. Yes so many posts about the fall sale! I feel like I'm making a mistake not getting anything now. I too am getting my hair done this weekend, its been 2+ years since I've had a proper cut so fingers crossed it looks good!

    XO Taylor @ The Southerndoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it turned out well for you! It can be pretty nerve wracking!

      Delete
  4. How exciting for your sister! Hope Kona gets better, I would hate to get stung by a bee, but 6 or 7 times :(

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think he's fully recovered now!

      Delete
  5. How exciting for your sister :)
    Chelsea@thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's nothing like a trim to make you feel alive again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think getting your hair done is one of the BEST feelings ever!!! I feel like I can take on the world after a good trim!! Great post!!

    XoxoX
    www.ManicMakeupGirl.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...