Tuesday, July 7, 2015

June Favorites

{This was one of those drafts I was talking about!} 

Since we're already halfway though the year (can you believe it!?) I wanted to round up what I have been LOVING for the past month. I honestly cannot believe it is already July!

I have used this palette everyday I wear makeup! I does sometimes get a little powdery but it works great and it's so easy to have multiple steps in one palette. 

I got this in the Sephora Favorites Ultimate Hair Essentials set and I really loved how it made my hair look and feel so I went all out and got the full size version. It moisturizes without pulling my hair down and makes the blonde ombre so pretty and bright. 

This isn't my exact backpack, but I found this cooler backpack at Target and it has been essential for bringing drinks to the pool and apps to picnics. We've seriously used it so much so it's such a shame I can't find the cute version online! 

Another pool essential! Guys this stuff is addicting! I think it tastes like a waffle with syrup. I need to keep it away from me because it is just too good!


I used a lash serum before and really liked it. I bought this guy a while ago and used it but I have been using it more consistently and I've recently had friends ask me what mascara I'm using, if I'm using fiber mascara. Nope just this little guy! 


I've said it before and I'll say it again I love this dry shampoo! I love that I can be really precise for where I put it. I find with sprays my hair gets very dull and still feels dirty. With this it smells great, feels clean, isn't greasy plus now I have a little baby version I can keep in my purse!
I have mentioned before that I really like this oil, it moisturizes amazingly at night. I find my skin can get dry from using sunscreen so this is great after a day in the sun!


It's not just my face that can get dry, I use this lotion after being in the sun and heat and it smells so good and makes your skin so nice and moisturized! Even my dad used it this weekend! They have one that has a shimmer effect and I think that would be great to use after a day in the sun before you go out on a date night. 


Let me know what your summer essentials are in the comments! I'd love to know what you guys can't live without! 

4 comments:

  1. I love the dual palette - I need to check that out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had it for almost 4 months, used almost everyday and just now hitting pan! It's legit!

      Delete
  2. Mmm those pretzels sound delicous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...