Friday, July 31, 2015

Hey Friday, Hello Great White North

Woohoo!! This week dragged on and I didn't think I would make it but it's finally here!

1. Chris and I are headed to Ottawa for what is sure to be a gorgeous wedding for our friends Chris and Danae. I mean just look at these cuties!


2. Speaking of weddings this video is so cute and hilarious that I've been waiting to share it and this seems like perfect timing!


3. I went to Target and somehow only got three things! But going really renewed my longing for a cool backpack! Seriously can a sister find something cute and affordable?! speaking of which I found these guys and I resisted, for now...

{image}


4. Seeing all the fall fashions come out makes me so ready for fall even though I feel like I haven't been able to soak up summer! What am I kidding fall doesn't even hit us till November!

5. Since trying really hard to lose those like 12 pounds I gained since moving to NC I tried to find a health sweet to snack on and I made these Cinnamon Sugar Roasted Chick Peas last night and they were awesome! It took a little over 30 minutes to make them and it was totally worth it and since cinnamon has so many good traits (and is a natural appetite suppressant) I actually didn't feel like I needed to eat a thousand of them! So good! Definitely try them this weekend!


Hope you all have an amazing weekend, I may or my not have a post on Monday since I'll be traveling! Most likely a later post! ;) Have a great one! 

Marisa

p.s. OMG y'all it's Harry Potter's Birthday!!

I'm linking from: 

6 comments:

  1. I have been seeing so many chick pea recipes but I haven't tried any yet - ahhh! Happy Friday! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hummus so hopefully I'd like chickpeas because those look super tasty!

    Cheers! Taylor @ The Southerndoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try those chickpeas! I've made the spicy kind before and they were super tasty.
    Have so much fun at your friends' wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving all things fall but I refuse to give in until septembne rhaha! gotta love summer while it is here!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad I'm not the only one celebrating a certain literary character's birthday today! Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've tried Chickpea recipes that have savory seasonings before and I didn't care for them. I'll have to give this version a try. Have a good weekend at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...