Tuesday, July 14, 2015

4 Years

Four years with this guy and I'm so happy to be spending so many more together! Chris has been just what the Lord planned for me. He pushes me, he takes care of me and Kona, he strives for greatness, he is gentle, he is fun, he lets me be as weird as I am and still only wants to be with me. I am so thankful for all the big and little actions that lead me to him and him to me. We have so many people that supported us and our relationship and I am so grateful they are in our lives.


There are so many times my heart wants to burst with pride for him, I love being Chris' wife. But I feel like we are more than husband and wife we are so much more than that! We're partners, conspirators, dreamers, and best friends. We may still be learning to be adults but it's a journey I don't think I could take with anyone else. A lot has changed in the past four years but my love for this guy only grows stronger and deeper.

Happy Bastille Day everyone! ;)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...