Thursday, June 18, 2015

Younger


In trying to still get our lives together I spent yesterday afternoon picking up my closet. Yes Chris' parents stayed in our room while I was gone and yes I cleaned up in that five-year-old way of just shoving everything in a closet. That happened. Now I have to actually clean it up and try to get organized before we move again! ;) 




I try to keep myself pretty entertained while I'm doing a chore I don't love because otherwise it might never get done. I was searching for something to watch on Hulu and came across Younger. I had seen ads for it on Hulu and other places and to my surprise it's on TVLand? It's really cute! 



It's about a 40ish year old mom, Liza, who is in the midst of a divorce and losing her house while her daughter is studying in Mumbai. While she's going through this crisis she realizes she will need to reenter the workforce only to find out that an 18 year hiatus does not make her a top candidate for the publishing world. While drowning her sorrows with her best friend, Maggie a younger man hits on her and asks her out on a date. This sparks the idea that Liza can pretend to be roughly 26 and lands a job the next day. {it's a TV show of course things aren't realistic!} She befriends a fellow 20-something, Kelsey, as they navigate the world of publishing, dating and living in NYC as 20 year olds. 

This show is ridiculous and adorable. I've really liked the few episodes I've seen. Plus Sutton Foster and Hilary Duff? Enough said! 

Have you guys watched this show? You can watch it online here if you don't have TVLand or Hulu. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...