Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Workout Wednesday

I might have to do these bi-weekly so I can give the workout a proper shot but we'll see!

I've always been a little intimidated by this item at the gym:


Like what even is this? I mean I know it's an ab bench but I've always just spared myself the embarrassment of trying to adjust it and using it wrong at the gym because I've definitely done that before! So embarrassing, I mean I wasn't doing this but you know, just as embarrassing. 


Since our gym is much more private I figured I'd give it a shot! 

So I'm going to try this pin. 3 sets with 15-25 reps with a mile in between. Like I said, I'm going to TRY to do this. We shall see how this actually goes...

{So it's actually a weight bench, just goes to show how little I know about these things! I ended up doing this workout on the ground and with a work out ball and it was a great workout!}


Good luck everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...