Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Wish List Wednesday: Athleta

So since moving Chris and I have been pretty lazy with our workout routines and we're hoping to ramp that back up now that we are mostly unpacked. With that comes the need for motivation and I get more excited to go to the gym if I'm looking cute! So here is a round up of a few things I have been pining after from Athleta. I love them because their stuff is definitely worth it! Nothing is outrageously priced and I've had items for at least 3-4 years so far and nothing is looking too worn yet. 

{Row One: 1, 2, 3, 4; Row Two: 1, 2, 3, 4; Row Three: 1, 2, 3, 4; Row Four: 1, 2, 3, 4; }

Have you guys ever gotten anything from Athleta? I love it! I go back probably way too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...