Monday, June 15, 2015

Weekend Update

Oh man Chris and I had great weekends! I had a girls weekend with my friend Alison to celebrate her birthday and upcoming move to California along with some of our other girl friends. Some of whom I recently found out are pregnant! Now I'll be welcoming a baby a month starting in August until January 2016! So since everyone is pregnant and not everyone knows there are very few pictures of ladies! ;) {Alison and I are baby free so don't get excited!}

We had a great time at the lake just enjoying each others company floating around and enjoying adult beverages for those us us not carrying children. Having a ton of non-stop talk time is just the best, especially when you haven't seen each other in such a long time. 


I'll miss this face so much! But Chris and I will definitely be ready for another Spring Break in California so we can see them!!


{this double decker dock is the bomb.com!}

{sweet Chance}

I came back home just in time to bring Chris breakfast and to see my 2 boys on their morning walk. Chris clearly had a great time with the boys while I was gone because there was drink paraphernalia everywhere! He met almost all our neighbors since I took the car had so much fun it was a good thing our guest room was set up because they had to have a sleepover! 

We prepped for some friends to come over for dinner and a puppy date only to find out they are pregnant too! The dogs got along great and since my phone was rocking Pandora for us I don't have any pics of the pups! :( But they had a great time and we all stuffed our bellies so full that I promptly passed out after they left! 

Hope you all had a great weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...