Thursday, June 25, 2015

Owning It

Thanks to Ms. Christina I will be confessing my sins and unpacking the baggage that is weighing me down. Speaking of...



This unpacking nonsense is killing me, I want it done but I just don't want to do it! Plus, could I get a free weekend to get stuff done? Chris and I have been booked solid since the beginning of the month until mid-July!

{we don't actually look like this now but you get the idea!}

This whole trying to get in better shape is so much harder on your own! Plus my friends keep asking me to make them desserts! What kind of baker would I be if I didn't sample them!?

OMG Chris and I have been together for TEN YEARS! We'll be married for four in July and we're trying to figure out what we want to get ourselves! Last year we got our boards, this year we want to go adventurous again, possibly a new 2-person tent as our 10 person tent is, you know, just a little big for the 2 of us. This tent has been used so many times! It ventured through K-Ville, Peru, the Appalachian Mountains, the beach, so many places she's been!


Haha this is the earliest picture I can find of us! This is before his surgery which peaked his interest in dentistry. But he hid those braces through silly faces and closed mouth smiles for a YEAR!

Finally, I confess I just can't wait for the weekend! This has been an insane week at work and I'm ready for the week to be over!

Link up with Christina the last Thursday of the month to Own It too!




12 comments:

  1. Good luck with the unpacking! It's so much work but once you get started it seems to get easier. Hope you get some free time to work on it soon!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I got on a roll last night! Hopefully it will happen again!

      Delete
  2. Eeek – I feel you on the no free weekends – isn’t that the best/worst feeling . Trying to stay in shape during the summer is much easier said than done – I feel like there are SO many indulgence wants. Ten years is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I got a workout in yesterday so it's going well!

      Delete
  3. That is such a fun picture of you two. Happy 10 year anniversary!! My boyfriend and I have been dating for 9 :)

    Moving, packing and unpacking is such an ordeal!! But you'll get through it...eventually haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha we were such babies! Congrats to you too!!

      Delete
  4. Ugh, moving and all the packing/unpacking it entails is the worst! I hope you get some free time to work on it soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got some done yesterday! Hopefully I'll be more motivated since my self shaming! ;)

      Delete
  5. I'm always amazed at how fast time flies - but a decade with someone is amazing! I hope you're able to unpack soon and get a free weekend to yourself :) xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. 10 years that's amazing!!!! I hate packing/unpacking it's the worst! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I'm hoping to be completely moved in right before we move out! ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...