Friday, June 26, 2015

It's Friday!

I think I deserve a serious drink after this week guys, it's been the worst! Luckily I have a great weekend to look forward to can get me through Friday! Also, sorry this will be YouTube heavy!

1. I just discovered the podcast Mortified and it is by far my favorite thing I have even listened to! It's all embarrassing stories from journals and letters written when the authors were teenagers and are reading it years later. If you ever kept a journal in high school or middle school and read it later, it's mortifying to read to yourself let alone a group of people!


2. My love of Amy Poehler is undying as you know and her reuniting with Seth Meyers for a REALLY?! segment is life.


Here here! I'm also pretty miffed they don't show the Paralympics on regular TV. Please look up the Paralympic on YouTube because these are some seriously amazing athletes doing something most able bodied people wouldn't be able to accomplish.

3. If you need a laugh for some reason I think this whole interaction is hilarious. Maybe because it's totally something that would happen to me and I get so anxious about meeting people...



4. Chris and I finished this season of Game of Thrones and I got a little spoiler but I still didn't see it coming!! Have you guys watched it!? Now on to OITNB!!

5. My BFF is coming this weekend and I'm so pumped since I haven't seen her since we moved! AND I actually got some work done yesterday! more stuff organized AND a workout! Looks like Owning It can make you turn it around! :)

Here's to the freakin weekend people!

8 comments:

  1. I have the same clip from seth meyers this week - it was so funny! I hope you have a great time with your friend this weekend and you deserve that drink!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time with your best friend - there is not much excitement bigger than when a friend is coming to visit for me! Glad you got so much done yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun that your friend is coming!! I always love girl time!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't see it coming in GoT either! I have theories...lots and lots of theories on what comes next! Have a great time with your BFF. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I have hear MANY theories! I'm excited for what will happen next!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...