Wednesday, June 3, 2015

I'm Still Here!

Thanks for being so patient! We are officially moved in!! 


I have to say we left our old place a lot better than how we got it. I really want to vent but also I don't care enough to put it out in the universe. If you're moving to Chapel Hill let me know so I can tell you what landlord you should avoid! ;)

Chris and I are still super busy unpacking and filling this place with all our stuff! Oh boy how much stuff we have! I think we'll be going through it all again and making one more trip to Goodwill. 

{Entrance}
{Reverse view}
{Kitchen}

{Reverse View}
{Master Bed}
 Chris Couldn't wait to start moving in!

{Guest Bed}
Of course we have bathrooms too but they aren't nearly as interesting! I keep wondering what we are going to do with that little nook in the Guest bedroom. Time will tell!

As usual I still want to get some more furniture pieces since our storage is a little different here but I'm overall excited to make this place our temporary home! 

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy settling in! One of my favorite memories from last summer was setting up our new home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah girl, this list is ever growing for things I want to add into this house!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...