Friday, June 19, 2015

Happy Friday!

Glad the week is over so I enjoy what will hopefully be a sunny weekend! :)

1. It was my dad's birthday yesterday, my mom said he did the hula and ate lots of delicious food! As you can see!

So jealous over here!

2. Trying to keep up with working out regularly as you can see from this post. So far so good. Chris and I are working really hard and he is trying to not fall into the dadbod territory. Of course there is nothing wrong with a dadbod but Chris and I want to set our sights a little higher. 

3. Chris and I have finally started this past seasons Game of Thrones! We like to let the season play out and then watch them all night by night. I find it easier to keep up with all the characters! Some how I haven't been spoiled! Fingers crossed I make it!

4.  OMG why is this so cute?! With all the has been going on in Charleston and China I think we all just need a little cute.


5. Speaking of a little cute...Noelle and little Jackson are coming to stay with me while Chris hosts a bachelor party for one of his co-residents. I'm so excited to see that little ginger snap!


Hope you all have a great weekend!

{I'm linking from Meet @ the BarreSeptember F A R MCarolina Charm[the good life blog]A. Liz Adventures; and Hello! Happiness}

13 comments:

  1. The pig - so so cute!!! We all need a little cute, you're right! Have fun this weekend with that cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we would have done that with Game of Thrones... wayyyy more happens when you binge!

    The Southerndoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know! it's hard to hold back!

      Delete
  3. What a cute little kid! You're right, with everything that's been going on lately it's nice to have a little sunshine this morning. Thanks for sharing all the cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the video of the pig! We do need some cute in our lives don't we?!

    And that sweet boy looks like he brightens every day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah I can't resist those sweet curls!

      Delete
  5. That dessert your dad is eating -- I need it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh I know! I need some macadamia nut ice cream on the east coast!

      Delete
  6. Looks like your dad had a great birthday! Hope you all have a good weekend :)
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That little pig is just precious! I hope you're enjoying Game of Thrones. It was quite the season and I can't wait to hear your thoughts when you're all caught up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ughhh! So good! I can't believe there are only 10 episodes!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...