Friday, June 12, 2015

Five on Friday!

1. OITNB is back on today!! I'm super jealous of anyone that got to stay home and binge all those amazing episodes! Ummm Yeah it actually came on a day early!! Has anyone started it yet? I didn't because...


2. We had some friends over last night to thank them again for helping us move. We had guac, fish tacos and a veggie pad thai, peanut butter cookies and chocolate ice cream. Plus that means that we got the downstairs together enough to host people!! Recipes to come!

3. This gif series is giving me life it's so funny!

4. I have some serious envy for my parents right now, they are in Hawaii enjoying the beautiful weather and scenery with one of my dads old fraternity brothers, their dear friends.

David and mom are seriously amazing painters!


5. Speaking of dear friends...I get to go see this pretty lady this weekend before she leaves for the west coast at the end of the month! She was one of my dear dear friends in Baltimore and I miss her so much and I'll miss her even more that she'll be so far away! :(

{on our infamous nacho tour!}

Hope you all had a great week and if you don't have beautiful weather you can at least binge OTINB!! ;)

8 comments:

  1. Oh dear - dying over that gif series!! Hope you have a great weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It' s just full of the best ones right?!

      Delete
  2. All of that food sounds so amazing... I have a serious love of fish tacos!

    The Southerndoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! we'll be enjoying leftovers for a couple days! :)

      Delete
  3. I didnt realize the show came out a day early!! Love your Mexican themed thank you to your friends--some of my favorite foods :)
    The gif series is SO funny :)
    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was a little miffed when I found out at like 11:30 at night that I could have been enjoying it instead of time with friends! {i kid i kid!!}

      Delete
  4. I'm going to try and not binge watch it......but I can't make any promises!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Too good to make promises!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...