Friday, June 5, 2015

Five on Friday

Good night, I feel like this week has just been nuts, we're unpacking, but also packing again for another trip, trying to figure out the rest of our summer, work was crazy but we made it!!

1. Chris and I are checking out Greensboro this weekend. This may be where our next move is so let me know if there's any places or neighborhoods we need to check out in the comments! (I know, another move already?!)

2. Getting old school over here. I finally watched Jaclyn's April Favorites and at the very end she mentioned this song by Relient K. I used to be obsessed with this band. I think the last album I listened to was their 2004 Mmhmm. All songs. memorized. One of the songs came on a few weeks ago on my sweet 90's Pandora station and it really took me back. So high school. SO many feels. I think I might have to check out the FOUR albums that have come out since I left off! Need a long listen?


3. I'm really excited about my Father's Day presents after pulling together my gift guide. I already gave my dad his Father's Day present since I won't see him, but his birthday is actually before Father's Day this year so I have a couple ideas looming for his birthday.

4. After getting Mr. Chris some sunnies for his birthday I've been on the hunt for some myself! I have such a round head that I like to get men's sunglasses to balance it out! What do you think?

{top row: 1, 2, 3; middle row: 1, 2, 3; bottom row: 1, 2, 3}

5. This little guy has been my savior for the past few weeks! With the humidity, rain and general greasiness that my hair has I've needed an extra boost to go the extra day without a hair washing. I NEED to get the baby version not only because it's adorable but because this stuff saves everyone else from witnessing a my hair be a hot mess. Seriously, so far favorite dry shampoo ever. Plus it looks like I have barely used it since I got it almost a year ago and I've used it A LOT! Actually I might just save a step and get this guy instead! 


Hope you all have a great weekend and don't forget to leave me things to do in Greensboro!

8 comments:

  1. Those sunnies are so awesome, I lean more towards aviators but the round ones look super chic.

    I've heard great things about B&B but haven't tried their products. I might need to invest in some because it's been super rainy around me and my hair has been UP because of it, haha.

    Happy Friday, stopping by from the linkup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ughh I love aviators but they dont love me! :( It's that round head problem where they always touch my cheeks!

      I love that BB dry shampoo! It's seriously THE BEST!

      Delete
  2. Love those sunglasses! I've never used Bumble and Bumble - good to know that it's so good! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, I wasn't sold until I borrowed some from a girlfriend and just fell in love! :)

      Delete
  3. I love checking out new places; enjoy!! I love the idea of using men’s sunglasses because they fit better – I can never tell the difference between mens/womens in the stores!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I need the wider options of going into the mens section!

      Delete
  4. Love the sunglasses--it's always hard to find the perfect pair, but once you do it's totally worth it!
    Bumble and Bumble is great! I need to check out this product, since my hair needs some help with the extra rain and humidity we've had in our area this week!
    Stopping by from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give it a try! I love it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...