Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Changing It Up

So remember when I posted about how Mr. Chris and I were wanting to utilize our little gym? Well we're going to have to kick it into high gear because we went and worked out for a bit and then I saw they had a doctors scale. Of course I made the mistake of checking to see just how much I've gained. It was not pleasing to the eye! But sometimes you need the truth to smack you in the head. I knew I had gained some weight and definitely lost some muscle so now I'm ready to get back into my old fighting form. 

I've never been a skinny girl, I keep a pretty athletic build so it's always been more about how I look and feel and how my clothes fit rather than what's on the scale. Right now though it's all about getting back to the healthy shape I was before! 

{image}
So from now on I'm think of switching it up to Workout Wednesday's rather than Wish List Wednesday's because my main wish right now is to feel better in my body! 

What workouts do you guys do? What motivates you guys to go to the gym? There's like a million pins on working out! Do you guys do any of them? Let me know and I'll try them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...