Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Wishlist Wednesday: Ulta

I hate to say it but I'm pretty much stocked on things I need from Ulta. BUT I wanted to let you guys know about the unheard of 16% back from ebates for Ulta! (I also realized ebates is having a sweet sixteen where 150+ stores are having 16% cash back til May 18! Check it out here.) Also, do you guys get the 'exclusively for you' emails? I got one that was for 5X points for Tarte items! If I hadn't JUST picked up my Tarte items I definitely would have been persuaded to purchase today! If it had been for IT Cosmetics I would already have a package on it's way! ;)

Here are a few things I would pick up if I wasn't already fully stocked!


{top row: 1, 2, 3 middle row: 1, 2, 3 bottom row: 1, 2, 3}

I love Tarte products and the fact that they are cruelty free and don't have any of the nasties you don't want in your makeup is an added bonus!

I've written about the Rainforest After Dark Palette before, it is still one of my favorites and a definite go-to when at home and definitely for travel! 

I like the Park Ave Princess Palette too, the colors are perfect for summer and I like that the blush and highlighter are half the size of the bronzer because let's be honest, you use way more bronzer than either blush or highlight. The one drawback for me is the blush and highlight are a little dusty, they pick up and apply beautifully but there is always a lot of fallout in the actual palette. 

The waterproof mascara is the best I've used! I've reviewed it before and I use it all summer and in all water activities because this stuff sticks! 

I LOVE the airbrush foundation! It feels like nothing and covers EVERYTHING! I use this brush with it and it glides on quickly and easily. 

I also love their self tanner! It's always a toss up between this or the Lorac TANtalizer. They both are easy to apply, aren't streaky, don't stink, and they both come with their own mitts! 

Do you guys like Tarte? What do you like? Is there something I need to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...