Monday, May 4, 2015

Weekend Update

This was graduation weekend for the Orthodontists! We had six new graduates this Friday. They had a sweet dinner and they all gave a video tribute. We'll miss them so much! They'll be spread out from Wilmington, NC, Las Vegas, NV, all the way to France. 


I can't believe Chris only has one year left! He is officially a third year! We had to keep celebrating after graduation so we went out to an old haunt and I ran into some of the girls on the exec board I advise. We stayed up way past our bed times especially since we both had to get up early in the morning to help our friends move. 


Aaaaand I just realized we were all wearing jumpsuits! haha!

On Saturday we went out to Angier for a Derby Party. My friend is a vet and her and her husband have a large farm with lots of animals, peacocks, swans, horses and alpacas!


Apparently the swans can be very mean so we kept our distance, especially since they have several eggs too. We had a blast, we had so much amazing food and enjoyed watched American Pharoah win! We made it back to Chapel Hill in time to watch Mayweather beat Pacquiau. I almost didn't make it, we were so exhausted after our very long day!  I don't think I'll ever watch another fight, not really my sport of choice to watch. I do like to watch the horses race! I can't wait for Keeneland this fall!


I went for a more infield look, I was this close to wearing a flower crown but decided on one of my hats I don't get to wear very often. Of course Chris will use any reason to break out the bow ties!

On Sunday Chris had some work to do at school so I did some chores and packed the house a little bit. We treated ourselves to a little steak dinner since Chris is going out of town soon and we wanted to have a nice dinner at home together. But now we are completely exhausted and I need another weekend! 

Hope you had a great one and got to enjoy the beautiful weather!

{Clearly I was delirious when I first wrote this so my apologies for any of you who read this first thing, it was riddled with typos and other nonsensical language!}

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Your derby outfits are ah-mazing! I'm really loving jumpsuits right now too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet! I love a good jumpsuit - the only problem is you need to be prepared for any bathroom situations if you catch my drift! ;)

      Delete
  2. I love that dress, such a classic! Looks as though you guys had a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! So comfy, plus you can't tell that I totally indulged on the snack table! ;)

      Delete
  3. Love that all you girls were rocking jump suits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha I know! What are the chances? Thanks for stopping in!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...