Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday Five

This week crawled for me even though we had a couple events I've been ready to fall asleep at nine. Even though that never happened!

1. We had an awesome Cinco De Mayo with some friends and tacos and GUAC!

2. I am going up to the lake this weekend for Mother's Day and I'm so happy I get to see two of my favorite mommies! I'm pretty excited to give my mom her mother's day present, I hope she likes it!

3. It's graduation weekend again! My sweet sorority sister is graduating from dental school on Friday and I'm so excited for her to start her career in Boston! AND two of my advisees are graduating from undergrad as well! I'll miss these girls so much!


haha these girls are so tall! They are totally sorority squatting to get even close to my height!

4. I made these amazing cookies last night that I'm sharing with my friend Ellen since today Louie would have been one! Recipe to come! But they are like a mug cake and the best cookies ever combined into one!!

5. I've been pretty recipe heavy this week! I think I might need to change my recipes tab for an easier access to what is posted. What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

{I'm linking from Meet @ the BarreSeptember F A R MCarolina Charm[the good life blog]A. Liz Adventures; and Hello! Happiness}

5 comments:

  1. Have a great time at the lake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope the weather holds up!

      Delete
  2. I'm a huge recipe girl too and love finding new ones to try out! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I have couple on here you would like to try! Let me know if you do!

      Delete
  3. Those cookies sound delicious! Enjoy your time at the lake!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...