Friday, May 22, 2015

Five on Friday

The packing is happening!! This weeks has been so nuts I'm glad it's over but also a little tentative about the long weekend! That means more packing!! Wish us luck!

1. The biggest and best part of this week is that Chris came back home!! He was in San Francisco for almost two weeks and I missed him so much! 

2. Ummm the Bad Blood music video came out and it's awesome?! I thought it would be one of those like 15 minute music videos with a story like Telephone or Thriller. I really wish it was a long story but I still liked it. So badass.


Plus she featured Meredith Grey and Olivia Benson. Awesome. 

3. The Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale is going on now and I'm a little heartbroken I haven't been able to do a round up for you guys! But there are plenty of other blogs that have it covered!

4. I have another video I think is so sweet. Have you guys seen the 100 years of Beauty: Aging? It's so sweet and it really makes you think about you and your partner. Chris and I met so young and just looking through our wedding album we look so young! It's already happening!


5. I am pumped for a long weekend and most of all moving next weekend!!!! It's coming up so fast! I'm so excited! If we get enough done in the next couple days we're going to try to head up to the lake for some family time!

Hope you all have a great weekend!



6 comments:

  1. That was actually the first time I watched the video for Bad Blood and now I know why she broke the youtube record!! Hope you have a great weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for Chris being home!!!!!

    Love tswifts music video, she is just a genius, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marisa! New to your blog. Where are you moving to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Z, I'll still be in Chapel Hill, just a new place! I'm really excited!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...