Friday, May 15, 2015

Five on Friday!

It's time for the top Five of Friday!!

1. OMG my sister sent me this video of my nephew and I was just dying laughing! It made my night!

video

2. I went and saw Age of Adeline last night with some girlfriends but first we went to G2B and it was awesome! We got several small plates instead of a full size meal and it was so good and we even were given an extra side to try and it really completed the meal. Age of Adeline was really good, such a girly movie and a little unrealistic but it was still really good!



3. My mom is coming to stay with me this weekend to help me pack. I've been so busy this week I haven't packed nearly as much as I thought I would! Thankfully she is bringing some boxes too, hopefully we'll get a lot of work done!

4. I also got my passport renewed yesterday! We have a wedding in Canada in August and my passport expired just over the limit to where I couldn't mail it in to renew it! But I got it done and now I can focus on the trip!!


So serious.
Also my hair looks like I got a sweet cut but the long tresses are still there - just in hiding. 

5. I'm sleeping in a little today since I took the day off! I'll be doing a little packing, and a few long walks with my Kony and starting off my weekend early!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Marisa



6 comments:

  1. I want to go see that movie--glad to know you liked it! Visiting from the linkup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! The movie was really cute and I think I would like to see it again!

      Delete
  2. I have yet to see Age of Adeline, but it's definitely on my list of things to do! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! It was really cute and a perfect movie to see with girlfriends!

      Delete
  3. Glad to hear a good review of Age of Adeline. I thought the previews looked good, but strange story. Not the ads everywhere are intriguing me. I'll have to check it out!
    -Erin (No Bohns About It)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The ads are everywhere! Even on Snapchat! It was worth it though!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...