Friday, April 17, 2015

Yay! It's Friday!

Ready for the weekend over here!


1. Woohoo!! The Sephora VIB sale started yesterday! I hope you have finalized you shopping lists!

2. Why is this so funny to me?



3. The Lilly for Target collection is coming out on Sunday!! The ENTIRE collection is here if you need a preview! Here are a few things that I'll be on the lookout for!



4. You may or may not have noticed I added some tabs at the top to find my reads and eats in one place! Do you guys want to see more categories?

5. We've got a couple parties this weekend I'm looking forward to and I'm getting sad about graduation soon! I can't believe Chris will be on his FINAL YEAR of school!! It feels like we lived in Baltimore a lifetime ago! Speaking of, Dr. Chris will be taking his boards this morning so say a little prayer he does well! One more year and we'll be looking like this again!!


Hope you have a great weekend!

Marisa





4 comments:

  1. Can't wait for Lilly on Sunday - I'll most definitely be at Target first thing in the morning! That basket is one of my faves too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you get anything!? I knew it would be a mad house here so I slept in instead!

      Delete
  2. I'm not really into Lilly Pulitzer, but that chair is really cute! Might have to check that out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! But not cute enough to wake up at 4am and get clawed! Eeee!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...