Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Wish List Wednesday: DSW

I am so looking forward to our move and that we'll have a little gym to go to within walking distance from our house. We will also have a crossfit gym within walking distance that some of my friends are trying to make me join but I don't know if I'm up for that just yet! I've been wanting some new gym shoes just for weights and walking and general working out and not just running shoes. So I scoured DSW for some deals and found some cuties!


{Top Row: 1, 2, 3, 4 Middle Row: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bottom Row: 1, 2, 3, 4}

And of course with summer coming up I had to look for some cute sandals too!


So have you found any cute shoes lately? I've been loving that sneaker trend lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...