Monday, April 13, 2015

Weekend Update

Well I got some rest this weekend! Chris and I mostly just hung out together on Friday so he could study and I got some house work done. On Saturday I went on a Home Tour with one of my friends and we saw some really cool houses and tried a lot of good food and wine!



This one house had a theater room, a wine cellar, a HUGE back yard and probably 12 of the coolest chandeliers I have ever seen. Plus they were a super young couple, whatever they are doing they are doing it right!

Afterwards Chris and I played some disc golf with some friends to enjoy the beautiful weather. Kona LOVED playing outside and was fully exhausted when we got home. Chris and I took it easy for the rest of the weekend, I took a really nice nap on Sunday and prepped myself for the brunt of Monday. Honestly most of my weekend was caught on snapchat so feel free to follow me there! (Marisa_Camille)

Hope you had a great weekend!

Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...