Monday, April 6, 2015

Weekend Update

Guys, I'm exhausted! On Saturday I spent most of my day volunteering at the Museum of Life and Science in Durham. I actually had a lot of fun and would do it again, but maybe in more sturdy shoes! I helped out with a Dino Egg Hunt, basically hiding eggs for kids to find and making sure they didn't take more than their share. I met some really awesome people and had a blast. This place is so cute and I think it would be really fun to take your kids there! There were so many times I wanted to take pictures of the kids having fun, but you know, that gets pretty creepy!


The rest of our evening was filled with Basketball! Chris and I are getting pretty excited for tonight! On Sunday we were our own Easter bunnies and bought ourselves a wash and dryer set! 

I think this is the kind we got, but we got the set for only $300! Craigslist is our friend! Then we finally finished our taxes and I can forget about that for a whole year! 

Hope you all had a great weekend too!

2 comments:

  1. $300?! that is SUCH an amazing deal for wa washer and dryer. I love craigslist haha and that would be so fun to volunteer at a cool museum :)

    Xo
    Candace
    Lovely Little Rants


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know RIGHT!? Craiglist is bomb!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...