Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Sample Saturday: Caudalie Vinosource Overnight Recovery Oil Review

So I got the tiniest sample of this from some Sephora order and I finally tried it out and I am seriously blown away! Honestly I've heard a lot about Caudalie and just thought it was over-hyped but I still have been wanting to try some of the standouts like the Beauty Elixir but when I finally tried the Overnight Oil I realized what the hype was about! 
{image}
Honestly my skin looked radiant the next morning! I've tried so many different kinds of masks and oils and this has really topped them all! I only got to use it for two nights (it was a .03oz sample!) but after those two nights my skin has never looked so luminous! It looked hydrated, full, and bright, everything I want! Even my makeup smoothed on nicely and my pores looked smaller after one use. I definitely want to try the full size and possibly the favorites kit.  

In the realm of overnight recovery I have tried: Josie Maran Argon Oil, Tarte Maracuja Oil, Algenist Repairing Oil, PTR Oil-less Oil, PTR Cucumber and rose masks, (my review herePTR Camu Camu Brightening Mask, PTR Laser-free Resurfacer,  Glam Glows Thirsty Mud, Ole Henriksen's 3 Little Wonders, and Cliniques Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. Are those enough? Don't worry, pretty much all of those were samples and the only ones that come close the the results I had with Caudalie was the Ole Henriksens 3 Little Wonders which include a day and night moisturizer as well as a brightening serum. 

I don't think I have been this excited about a product in a long time! In case you are wondering I have normal to combination skin, not too prone to breakouts, however I still get hormonal breakouts. I have read this gave some users issues with pimples popping up after use so if you are prone to breakouts get a sample to try before you make the $52 splurge!

Please let me know if you have tried this before and if you liked it, have you tried anything similar? Let me know in the comments!

Marisa

2 comments:

  1. My skin is exactly like yours so this sounds like a great product for me to try! Thanks for the recommendation! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely at least try a sample! I'm excited for the VIB sale at Sephora to get 15% off!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...