Thursday, April 30, 2015

Louie

Yesterday Chris called me while I was at work to tell me our friends puppy had passed away. I just immediately broke down, Louie was Kona's best friend, they played all the time and we took care of him occasionally. Just the day before Louie and Kona were having a blast playing together and getting in the mud like the naughty dogs they are. Louie would have been one on May 8 and I hate that Jason is graduating and they are moving and now without their sweet pup Louie. We still don't know what happened, Ellen came home to get new contacts for work and she found him still in his crate. I can't believe this sweet little dog is gone, here are some of the many videos I took of them together. 






Rest in Peace little Louie! Us and Kona will miss you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...