Friday, April 10, 2015

It's Friday!!

So happy it's Friday! It's been a VERY long week for us and those storms just won't stop! Last night wasn't as bad as Wednesday but man we are flooded now!

1. GUYS! OITNB is coming back June 12!!! Also who doesn't love the song in the background?





2. I am SO ready for a break this weekend! Chris and I have both been TRIPLE booked almost every night this week. We had some fun things mixed  in there but man, April is having its way with us!

3. TRUE DETECTIVE is coming back too! GUYS! June 21! Seriously, June, we're coming for you!



4. I got to go to a Wine Gala last night and I brought one of my good friends. We had a blast trying wines and so many awesome hors d'oeuvres, there were 30 wines for us to try! Obviously we didn't get to all of them and thankfully I had a DD ;). 


5. Our weekend is just as packed as our week! I have an event on Saturday and Sunday Let's hope I can get a little rest mixed in with the weekend and maybe my own little wine tasting! Oh an maybe a little packing? We've got just over a month and a half before we move!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Marisa









2 comments:

  1. I am so ready to jump on the Orange is the New Black bandwagon… I’m determined to catch up before the premiere! Enjoy your much needed weekend, lady! Wine tastings are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! My husband really likes it too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...