Hope you all had a great week! Here a few things making me happy this week:
1. How cute is this clutch? It's getting me so ready for summer and some delicious watermelon cake!
2. Speaking of cake I'm ready to start handing out cupcakes to everyone I meet! Chris and I can't keeping eating all the cupcakes and banana pudding we made this week!
3. SPEAKING of banana pudding I have been working out more and taking Kony on long walks and we both love it! This warm weather is really doing it for us! Follow me on snapchat (marisa_camille) to see pretty much Kona exclusively, and the random stuff I do everyday. To help not turn into a pile of pudding I have been doing Blogilates at home. this one and this one are my favorites on repeat right now! I also really love KymNonStop for HIIT workout and workouts you can do really quickly or make them a much longer session on your own time.
4. I got some pics from the formal I chaperoned and there are some pretty cute ones!
5. I can't get over how nice this weather is! Guys it's happening! The season might finally be changing to Spring!!
Hope you all have a great weekend and Happy Easter!