Friday, April 3, 2015

Five on Friday

Hope you all had a great week! Here a few things making me happy this week:

1. How cute is this clutch? It's getting me so ready for summer and some delicious watermelon cake!


2. Speaking of cake I'm ready to start handing out cupcakes to everyone I meet! Chris and I can't keeping eating all the cupcakes and banana pudding we made this week!

3. SPEAKING of banana pudding I have been working out more and taking Kony on long walks and we both love it! This warm weather is really doing it for us! Follow me on snapchat (marisa_camille) to see pretty much Kona exclusively, and the random stuff I do everyday. To help not turn into a pile of pudding I have been doing Blogilates at home. this one and this one are my favorites on repeat right now! I also really love KymNonStop for HIIT workout and workouts you can do really quickly or make them a much longer session on your own time.


4. I got some pics from the formal I chaperoned and there are some pretty cute ones!



5. I can't get over how nice this weather is! Guys it's happening! The season might finally be changing to Spring!!

Hope you all have a great weekend and Happy Easter!

{I'm linking from Meet @ the BarreSeptember F A R MCarolina Charm[the good life blog]A. Liz Adventures; and Hello! Happiness}




1 comment:

  1. I hope I meet you because I LOVE cupcakes haha anddd that watermelon clutch is so dang cute!

    Xo
    Candace
    Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...