Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Silver shoes silver shoes...

So yesterday I heard from my future bride to be she wants her bridesmaids to wear silver shoes with our dresses so naturally I went right to work looking for some sweet silver slips! Noelle was in a wedding a few years ago where she was asked to wear silver shoes too so I'll most likely borrow hers, which are still for sale and in this list! But if those don't work out I think these would be my first choice! 

{Row 1: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6; Row 2: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6; Row 3: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6; Row 4: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Row 5: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6; Row 6: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6;}


What do you guys think? Which would you choose?

{edit: ha! CapHillStyle wrote a post about silver shoes too! You can see it here!}

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...