Friday, March 6, 2015

High Five for Friday

This was a pretty quiet week, I was able to get a lot of stuff done at work so I can fully enjoy my Spring Break!!!

1. Chris and I are going home for Spring Break! I can't wait to hug my little nephew and see how big he has gotten! 


2. I have been obsessed with looking up what the number one song was the day me and my friends were born! So random! Mine was Amanda by Boston, I'm jealous because my sisters was Don't You Want Me by The Human League. Mom, I know you're reading, yours is Little Things Mean A Lot by Kitty Kallen. If you're curious you can find out here!

3. Looking for places has been fun but also a little aggravating since we need to find a place that is available June 1 and most places that are posted now are available now, so we just have to wait! 

4. I have been going strong on my shopping ban, I don't know how well that will work when I go home! But seriously, it's a struggle. I want spring to be here so I want to help it along with some cute spring clothes!

5. I have also made a goal for myself to work out when I go home, this winter weather has made me want to go straight for comfort foods and hot chocolate a little too much! Here's to getting back in the SPRING of things! {Also, just for Spring, that one day of a high of 75 was such a tease!}

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

Marisa



2 comments:

  1. Yay for going home for spring break! No place like home :) I live 15 minutes away from my parents and still love going “home.” I’m sure you’ll find the perfect place, sometimes it just takes time for everything to fall into place! Such a fun but stressful time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh I know! Hope you're staying warm up north!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...