Friday, March 27, 2015

Five on Friday!

Finally Friday! I have several plans tonight and hopefully this rainy weather doesn't ruin them!

1. I have such a weird fashion life. I go back and forth between extremes. With that said I am so excited for the Lilly Pulizer for Target! I'm probably most excited about the home stuff. I mean how cute are these napkins, that umbrella, the beach chair, I mean come on, how cute!!??

All images from the Look book!

2. I have been obsessed with watching Repeat After Me. Specifically the Usher one, OMG so good!


3. Have you guys tried the birthday cake frappuccino from Starbucks? I don't usually get those kinds of drinks but limited time only...I think I'll make a special trip this weekend!

{image}
4. I know I already said we signed our papers but man, I'm ready to swim in the salt water pool at our new place! 


5. I'm spending some QT with my Chi O girls by doing their hair for formal and I'm so excited! I love doing stuff like this and the added bonus of hours of gab time!

Hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that show is just too funny! I didn't see the usher episode - off to watch now! Have a great weekend! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hilarious right!? Hope you have a great weekend too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...