Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Banned

I had kind of put myself on a makeup buying ban after December. I have so many samples and products that I needed to use up or throw away I thought I would stop buying til March. Well since we found out we have to move that ban has now extended to clothing items too until we move. 
{image}
Hopefully that means more reviews up here since I'll be trying to use up all my products I have that I would not like to move. 

It really stinks because there were a few items that I really wanted to try but right now I don't need them yet. And by need I mean that I haven't run out of a similar product yet. Yes, yes, you don't need makeup, but if it makes you happy to wear it and lifts you up a little I don't see anything wrong with that. 

Stay with me while I figure this out over the coming months. It's gonna be a rough road!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...