Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Miami Wedding

Dr. Chris and I have a couple good friends that live in Miami and after about 9 years of dating finally tied to knot! When we were invited we were so excited but also what do you wear to a 3:00pm wedding in Miami in January? This thought plagued me for MONTHS! I looked at so many dresses and made orders and returns and finally when I went home over Christmas I went shopping with my mom and sister and we found the dress that was for me! But first here were some other options I didn't get to try on and I actually saw a couple of these at the wedding!

{Top Row: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6; Middle Row: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6; Bottom Row: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6}

I ended up going to with this beautiful number and I loved it! We had such a blast with all our friends and we can't wait to be reunited again! Hopefully back in Miami!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...