Friday, January 30, 2015

High Five for Friday!

Yay!! I'm so excited for the weekend! Mr. Chris and I are going home to see the families and I'm ready to get my time with that cute little red head! 

1. I got to have dinner this week with some girlfriends at City Kitchen and had a great time catching up and enjoying some half off wine and great food. 

2. I have been really getting back into working out and I have been feeling great mostly because I indulged quite a bit over break and now all my clothes fit again!

3. Valentines day is coming up and I love seeing all the pinks and reds everywhere. Chris and I are trying to figure out a couple plans coming up with friends and I think we might have some friends over on Valentines day. But seriously, how could you not love all the sweet hearts and flowers everywhere?
{image}

Also, can I please wear, afford and find a place to wear this?

4. Speaking of pretty pink things I have been trying to put myself on a beauty ban. Ugh this is so hard. 

5. But I haven't put a ban on clothes shopping...yeesh. Just kidding, I have a trip coming up soon and there are a couple things I need and I decided to just add a couple more things to the cart. I'll let you know what works out.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

Marisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...