Friday, January 30, 2015

Getting back in the Swing

Ahh! It feels good to be back! After the holidays I always feel like it takes a while to get back into my old routine. Blogging, and working out are probably the harder things for me to get back into once I drop them. Well I've come back to both and I feel great! Of course I wish I had started working out before we went to Miami but my body is my body. 

While I was on my little break I found so many images from Rob Gonsalves that I fell in love with. Most people call it magic realism where he takes realistic images and manipulates them into magical optical illusions. Its taking an ordinary life and making it magical. Here are a few that I really like: 





I just now realized I like pretty much all the paintings that are in the sky. There is so much thought that goes into his paintings and they are so imaginative I just love them. 

Have you guys found any artists you like? Let me know in the comments!

Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...