Monday, December 15, 2014

Weekend Update!

This weekend was non-stop for us! On Friday we went out for Chris' resident party where we wore either a tacky Christmas sweater or Christmas jammies. We started off with Chris' eggnog, which is the only eggnog I like and will probably ever drink. 


then moved on to beers with the little antler Heather Lee gave me. 

Then we finally made it to the party!


Where this guy, even with 2 sweaters didn't manage a win! :(

After getting wild and crazy we took an Uber over to Franklin where I ran into my friend who was also in her jammies!

The rest of the weekend was more tame but we had more parties to attend and chores to forget! I hope everyone had a safe and super fun weekend!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...