Friday, December 12, 2014

TGIF!

I swear I say this every week but it was an intense week and I am so happy it's finally Friday and I can celebrate this weekend. 

1. This app is so cool! I made this snowflake with it and I think it's cool that it shows you what one would look like if you were going to make the cuts or you can just make a sweet pic. 
2.  I got to have dinner with one of my old sorority sisters this week and we had so much fun and I talked so much that my throat was sore for the whole next day. It was so impromptu and I had been nervous to call her up because it had been so long but I'm so glad I did because we had a blast catching up. 

3. Ummm have you guys seen this trailer? This looks so freaking cute! I definitely want to see it!


4. This card cracks me up! Mostly because I swear the mouse looks like Chloe is not impressed...

 Am I right or am I right?

5. Christmas Parties!! We have so many and there are so many themes! We have three this weekend and I'm excited for all of them! We'll have a packed weekend before my sister and little Jackson come up and I am so happy I'll get to spend the day with them too!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...