Tuesday, December 2, 2014

November Purchase History

I didn't buy too much this month since it was my birthday but I couldn't resist a couple items. Believe it or not I didn't go Black Friday shopping OR buy anything on Cyber Monday. At least not for myself. I may or may not have already bought a couple Christmas presents which will not be revealed here you sneaky sneaks! 

I found a really great deal for Bath and Body Works 3 wick candles and some money off! So far we've burned the Sweater Weather full out and it doesn't give too much scent but the other ones are good to go!





I also couldn't pass up my 15% off Birthday discount at Anthro and picked up a Volcano candle and this pretty green stole. It looks way nicer in person. I've gotten stopped a couple times when I've worn it out and it is really beautiful. It is quite expensive but it's been totally worth is especially since I also had a sweet gift card from my mother in law. 

Did you guys score any amazing deals this weekend? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...