Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Need a moment

Have you ever had one of those days where you just don't want to get out of bed? That's what the month of December has been like for me. There is just too much going on so I just want to forget about it all and stay in my warm safe bed with my sweet little dog. 

But let's be real. I get up. I get ready. I go to work. Hustle as hard as I can to get everything done there. Then run home to go on to the next thing. I've had an event, volunteer work, or some other social event almost everyday after work and this week is no different. In fact it's so packed I'm either double or triple booked that I have barely been able to run to the gym which doesn't help my mental health.

All that complaining aside what do you do to distress? Last night on my drive to and from events I listened to some really nice sax music. I used to hate it but now it always reminds me of my dad and his nice mornings he took to himself to get up really early, read his book, drink coffee and take a little time to himself. I also had five minutes to spare before I left to make a really good hot chocolate.

Not having time to myself stresses me out as a natural introvert. So tell me, what helps you relax or what helps you keep it all together because this month is PACKED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...