Thursday, December 11, 2014

My hair

I know my mom will probably hate this but I re-ombred my hair and I love it! I got about 4 inches cut off and I'm just in love with how it turned out. My girl Amber at Moshi Moshi is always so sweet and she knows just how I want my hair. She asks a lot of questions and makes sure I'm getting just what I want while pushing the limits but not letting my go too crazy. I've gone to her about three times and every time I always feel a thousand times better after I get out of that chair. 

Like this time I was thinking about bangs and asked her thoughts and she gave me some faux bangs that I can sweep in or out of my forehead. Finding the right stylist is such a make or break, especially with color! I was never super loyal to stylists before but now I know why people can be so crazy about their specific person. I was really nervous the first time I tried ombre and she was really sweet and explained everything, what she was doing, what the process was, and how to take care of it. 

This time we did a 'sombre' a soft ombre with a very 'grown out' look, long layers and the faux bangs. I seriously love it. 

Next step is a chop, how soon I don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...